Day 01- A show that should have never been cancelled
My So-Called Life was brilliant. There’s a reason why it has gained such an immense cult following almost twenty years after it aired. Damn, that makes me feel old. There was so much story left to tell with these characters, so many unanswered questions:
- Did Angela and Jordan get back together or did she realize that while he was so beautiful it hurt to look at him, there needs to be more in a relationship in order for it to work?
- Did Brian Krakow ever really get over Angela and if so, did he meet a girl as geeky as he?
- Would Rayanne stay on the path to sobriety?
- Could Rayanne and Angela ever go back to being best friends?
- Would Rayanne and Sharon team up to become the most awesome duo ever?
- Did Rickie ever find a permanent home?
- Did anyone start paying attention to Danielle?
- Did Graham cheat on Patty with Holly and if yes, did she go Fatal Attraction on him when he tried to break things off?
- Would Buffalo Tom come back to play another show?
I feel like the world was seriously deprived of excellent television when this show was cancelled.